Hunting for healthy food
This lesson provides a fun way for students to learn how to make healthy food choices within their community.
Includes a number of fun activity sheets and assessment activities.
At the conclusion of the lesson students will be able to identify:
- Where healthy food can be found within their community, including store bought food and bush tucker foods.
- Bush tucker foods are healthy choices
- Where healthy food can be found within a store
- Tinned foods and frozen foods are healthy alternatives to fresh foods
- Zombie foods are packed with sugar, salt and fat
- Safe food storage practices